Pages

8/5/12

July's read

"It's almost as if religion needs innocence, lack of education, and ignorance in order to thrive!.. The bible, claiming to contain everything, banned everything it did not contain. Over the centuries the results were devastating... Proof of the existence of a truth is often reducible to the sum of errors repeated until they become received truth."

"Humans become human through intense learning not just of survival skills but of customs and social mores, kinship and social laws- that is, culture."

-I really should subscribe but I never get around to it.

P.S. The above reads clearly talk about some fiercely debated issues between scholars and curious people alike and it is a topic I choose not to discuss nor disclose my opinions on. Feel free to comment but do not ask me what my beliefs are on these issues, I'd rather not discuss them.
xxRain

No comments:

Post a Comment